[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
linuxtv.fi • View topic - VDR channels.conf channel scan request - channelpedia

VDR channels.conf channel scan request - channelpedia

VDR ja DVB aiheista keskustelua

VDR channels.conf channel scan request - channelpedia

Postby ant_thomas » 09.11.2011 16:21

ant_thomas
Vastasyntynyt

Re: VDR channels.conf channel scan request - channelpedia

Postby ant_thomas » 09.11.2011 16:22

ant_thomas
Vastasyntynyt

Postby rofafor » 09.11.2011 16:31

C[fi_DNA_Welho_Helsinki] : http://dvb.welho.fi/vdrconf.php
Last edited by rofafor on 11.11.2011 11:03, edited 1 time in total.
rofafor
Optikkoliikkeen kopiovastaava

Postby svalavuo » 11.11.2011 10:38

svalavuo
Säätäjä

Postby rofafor » 11.11.2011 11:02

rofafor

Postby svalavuo » 11.11.2011 11:05

svalavuo
Säätäjä

Postby hepi » 11.11.2011 20:39

Hi,

Sorry for posting in English here, I sadly don't know any Finnish. I just wanted to thank you and ant_thomas for the initiative to contact you guys here and ask you to contribute to Channelpedia. I have added the list of C[fi_DNAWelho_Helsinki] to Channelpedia today: http://channelpedia.yavdr.com/gen/DVB-C ... tegorized/

(This means, yaVDR users can now reach all these channels from the yaVDR web frontend as described here: http://www.yavdr.org/blog/permalink/48/)
What was surprising for me is the fact that from the 274 channels in this list only 139 of these are unique - the other 135 are just double entries that are unnecessary...

Do you have more channel lists that are essential for Finnish VDR users?

Regards,
hepi
hepi
Vastasyntynyt

Postby svalavuo » 11.11.2011 20:49

For C[fi_DNA_Welho_Rauma]:
http://samuli.valavuo.net/channels.conf
svalavuo
Säätäjä

Postby hepi » 11.11.2011 21:50

OK, I have also added the Rauma channels.conf. What I don't understand how the two channel lists (Rauma/Helsinki) can be so different. I have the feeling that the Rauma list is more current and complete? Is there a more current Helsinki list availalbe? I'm happy to give you upload access to Channelpedia to upload your channels.conf yourself.

Regards,
hepi
hepi
Vastasyntynyt

Postby rofafor » 12.11.2011 1:31

rofafor

Postby hepi » 12.11.2011 1:54

OK. But why does nearly every channel in the list show up two times??? :D This normally makes VDR choke I think if two channels share the same sid-nid-tid. So I'm suspicous about this list. :D Forgive me.

Cheers,
hepi
hepi
Vastasyntynyt

Postby rofafor » 12.11.2011 14:46

Last edited by rofafor on 18.11.2011 13:59, edited 1 time in total.
rofafor

Postby hepi » 13.11.2011 1:55

Hi rofafor,

Thank you for the DVB-T channels. Can I merge both Espoo lists (T and T2) into one list? If its broadcasted from the same sender I don't separate it. I added it and it looks a bit chaotic because it is categorized automatically by provider name: http://channelpedia.yavdr.com/gen/DVB-T ... tegorized/
If you are interested I could explain how to create grouping rules that make the list look nicer. All the existing grouping rules are available here:
https://github.com/yavdr/channelpedia/t ... ping_rules

Regarding DNA_Welho_Helsinki: The channels.conf offered by DNA Welho for Helsinki doesn't contain infos like the provider or audio pid which Channelpedia can make use of to auto-group channels. (I guess, once you feed this channels.conf into the VDR the missing information will be added by VDR.) This is only a problem if you guys would like to create grouping rules for that provider that may work for different locations in Finland (Helsinki, Rauma, ...) if the channels available are similar.

Cheers,
hepi
hepi
Vastasyntynyt

Postby rofafor » 13.11.2011 4:37

rofafor

Postby rofafor » 18.11.2011 13:59

rofafor